Fantasy Halloween Photoshoot in the Woods


We're still talking about Halloween, right? Well, if Pinterest tells me anything it's telling me we're not over it yet! I have already been slacking at this blog and I'll be sharing one more Halloween themed thing after this so... forgive me okay??? My good friend Brittany is no ordinary person. She has such amazing ideas and visions in general but when it comes to Halloween FORGET ABOUT IT. You will never have decorations as good as hers. Kidding! (But really, check this out for a little glimpse!). So when she asked me to take some photos of her girls for their Halloween costumes I knew it was going to be amazing! And I was immediately feeling scared I wouldn't bring her vision to life!




But let me tell you, I am so proud of these photos! The subjects clearly make every picture shine but I was so honored to capture them! These pictures are in no particular order but I hope you enjoy scrolling through and getting inspiration for Halloween next year! Or really anytime you want to be a raven in the woods! 



















No comments